Job Title: Quantitative Investment Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Location: Nottingham/Hybrid working
T. Bailey Asset Management Limited (TBAM) is an expanding, family-owned, established asset management business based in the East Midlands.
As a privately-owned business, TBAM eschews the typical asset management business template and puts investors first by thinking differently to the crowd. This makes TBAM an exciting innovative place to flourish and be part of a team that seeks to create meaningful outcomes for its investors.
A broad and varied investment analyst role, with a bias towards quantitative techniques, that includes:
- Constructing quantitative models for risk management and portfolio evaluation purposes.
- Developing internal and external reports and presentations to enhance the existing research platform.
- Articulating the quantitative methodologies used and their conclusions to stakeholders.
- Identifying and conducting quantitative research on individual investment ideas as well as broad themes. Presenting these to the wider investment team.
- Performing fundamental research on companies, analysing financial statement data and carrying out financial modelling.
- Conducting qualitative research on companies and funds. In particular, evaluating the environmental and social sustainability practices of holdings across portfolios.
- BSc or MSc in a quantitative subject.
- 3-7 years relevant experience in finance.
- Experience with long-only equity investment strategies and investment in other asset classes through fund structures.
- An interest in quantitative finance, global thematic trends and responsible investing.
- Experience in handling and manipulating data from a variety of sources.
- Python experience essential.
- Refinitiv and SQL knowledge desirable.
What we offer
What makes us special? Many things, we offer a great open, family friendly and supportive culture. Your colleagues are friendly, talented, highly motivated and great team players. We also offer a whole host of benefits that will be available to you at TBAM.
- Hybrid and Flexible Working
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Excellent Holiday scheme, including a celebration day and long service awards
- Healthcare and Insurance plans
- Professional Qualification Sponsorship Scheme
- Ride 2 Work scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org