We build effective partnerships with professional advisers. Whether you are a financial adviser, solicitor or accountant, this partnership approach means we provide specialist investment management expertise to complement your existing capabilities.
We build effective partnerships with professional advisers.
The structure of T. Bailey also means that our interests are aligned with those of your clients. We have an uncompromising focus on consistently delivering strong returns in real terms, which will allow our investors to achieve their objectives.
The difference is in our DNA:
- Family office heritage – Our family traditions mean we share the same goals as investors
- Holistic approach Unconstrained investment that looks beyond labels and indices
- Relevant solutions We always strive to construct relevant investment solutions
- Consistency-focused Emphasis on consistent returns for investors, rather than asset gathering
Benefits of our portfolios
- Outcome focused, targeting consistently strong real returns for our investors, not relative performance versus an index or peer group.
- Portfolios expertly constructed to achieve our investors’ objectives.
- Effective risk management through diversification.
- Efficient investment structure and economies of scale: access to a wide range of investment options that might be impossible or too expensive to access direct.
- The fund structure is a highly liquid one, allowing investors to make redemptions simply.
- Capital Gains Tax is not levied on transactions within our portfolios (applies to funds only).
- Investments represent a single holding for administrative purposes, which means much less paper and much simpler tax reporting (applies to funds only).
- Your clients will know exactly who is managing their money, where it is being invested and the objective in terms of a real return.